BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
Updated: Feb 5
Lights Out Booking Terms & Conditions
The ethos of Lights Out And Dance is to provide a space each week for our tribe to tune out to life and into the music for an hour and just dance for an hour. By booking your ticket you acknowledge you will adhere to the following terms and conditions of entry.
1. Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable. If you are unable to make your booked session, we offer a one-time transfer to the following week provided 24 hours’ notice is given. Cancellations on the day, no-shows and late arrivals locked out will not be refunded or transferred.
2. Lights Out is a drug and alcohol-free dance fitness session. If your host suspects that you are intoxicated and/or under the influence of illicit drugs you will be refused entry to the session.
3. Strictly no talking and/or use of mobile phones during the entire session. Talking is disruptive to those around you and often leads to complaints.
4. Feel free to sing, clap, cheer and woohoo to your hearts content during the session!
5. Strictly no dancing on stages.
6. Lights Out is a free movement no contact dancing session - sorry, no dirty dancing lifts permitted.
7. Glass bottles are NOT permitted into the venue.
8. Children are permitted to join our sessions, however, they must be supervised at all times to ensure their behaviour is not disruptive and/or affecting the session of others.
9. Please ensure all fitness trackers & watches (fitbits, apple, garmin etc) are set to theatre mode with the brightness set to low. If you are not able to do this please place them in your bra or socks, they’ll still work in there!
10. As it’s dark, please keep an eye on each other & ensure everyone is upright and safe!
11. All attendees must commit to stopping the spread of COVID-19 and keeping each other safe and healthy. If at the time of the event you are feeling unwell or are subject to a self-quarantine or self-isolation period, you agree not to attend a session.
Lights Out And Dance proudly acknowledges honours and values the Traditional Custodians and families of the land on which we dance, who have been dancing in the dark for centuries before us, the Yugambeh-Bundjalung peoples, including the Kombumerri, Mununjali, Wangerriburra and others on the Gold Coast, and the Wulgurukaba peoples on Yunbenun / Magnetic Island. We pay our respects to all First Nations peoples, elders, and ancestors past present and emerging. We acknowledge that sovereignty was never ceded and stand in solidarity towards a shared future.
For any further information about this event, please visit www.lightsoutanddance.com.